Sunday, February 17, 2013

A SHORT INSPIRATIONAL STORY

A SHORT INSPIRATIONAL STORY :-

Once a shop-keeper was sitting outside of his shop in the major street of a city. He was chatting with his friends and cracking jokes. Then he saw a man with bruises on his face, with old cloth and a dusty face passing by. So just for fun, the shop-keeper threw a piece of junk at the dirty man so that his friends would laugh.

A friend of his said: "Oh my God! didn't you know who this man was?"

Shop-keeper: "No. Probably an ordinary man who was just walking by."

Friend: "No. That was Malik Ashtar...the brave commander of hazrat Ali's [ (Radiallahu TaĆ¢€™ala Anhu)]. army!"

Shop-keeper: "oh No !"

Friend: "Yes !"

shop-keeper: "Oh my God! He is a warrior. What is going to happen to me?! he might punish me really bad...I better apologize to him."

So the shop-keeper followed Ashtar and saw that he is going to the Masjid. Then he saw that Malek Ashtar is performing a prayer...so he waited until his prayer was over. Then he approached Malek and said: " I came here to apologize, I am the one who threw that piece of junk at you for amusement!"

Malek Ashtar: " I swear to Allah that the only reason I came to this Masjid was because of you. I saw how lost and ignorant you were so I came here to pray for you so that Allah might guide you to the right path, because you hurt people with no good reason. And no, I am not thinking the way to thought about me(meaning punishing him)."

It is important, to not get Angry quickly, Specially at your Ignorant brothers, because Anger is cause of shaitan. It is Also very Important to Pray for your fellow Brothers who are lost and ignorant, that allah might guide them to the right path.

May Allah guide us all to the Right path and help us to start praying for our fellow brothers and sisters who have lost faith and became ignorant.
Aameeen.
Must Share after reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment